What you get
- Two virtual consultations before your baby is born (via Zoom or other platform)
- Guidance in creating a birth preferences document (birth plan).
- Continuous support during labor and birth at home and/or in hospital.
- Two postpartum followups:
- By your primary doula 2-3 weeks after the baby’s birth.
- Breastfeeding support visit with Audrey if you are having lactation challenges.
- Resources and referrals for breastfeeding, community support, and other needs.
- Phone and email support during pregnancy and postpartum and 24/7 phone support for urgent concerns and labor.
- Breastfeeding support, including:
- Availability before the birth by phone/email to answer questions and address concerns.
- Home visit as detailed above and/or virtual/phone contact if you are having breastfeeding issues.
- Ongoing availability by email.
How much it costs
Our birth doula package includes all the services described above. We offer it to mothers having a first baby for a flat fee of $2,500. Please ask about our discounted rates for second or subsequent babies.
How you pay
- First half of the fee is due when you sign our contract.
- Second half is payable at 38 weeks.
- If price is a concern, please let us know.
- We prepare an invoice for you to submit to your insurance company or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).