Birth Doula Services:
- Two prenatal visits: one jointly with both your primary and secondary doulas and one with your primary doula.
- Guidance in identifying desires and preferences for labor, birth, and baby care and creating a Birth Preferences document to help communicate with care providers.
- Continuous support and non-pharmaceutical pain relief tools for labor and birth at home and/or in hospital.
- Two postpartum visits. Your primary doula will visit your home a couple of weeks after the baby’s birth. Optionally, Audrey can visit shortly after your arrival at home if you are having breastfeeding issues or challenges.
- Resources and referrals for breastfeeding, community support, and other needs.
- Phone and email support during pregnancy and postpartum and 24/7 phone support for urgent concerns and labor.
- Postpartum lactation support.
- Discounts on our private classes.
Where We Work
We cover Bay Area cities from San Jose to San Francisco, with most of our clients located on the Peninsula between Millbrae and Santa Clara. We have worked at the following hospitals: Cal Pacific Medical Center, St. Luke’s Hospital, UCSF Medical Center, Seton Medical Center, Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital (Stanford), Mills Hospital, Sequoia Hospital, Kaiser Hospital (Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Francisco), Washington Hospital, El Camino Hospital (Mountain View and Los Gatos). We also are happy to attend home births.